The foundation conducts welfare programs for victims and survivors of the forced mobilization by Japan and their bereaved families, as well as memorial projects for them. It also promotes cultural, academic, survey, and research projects related to the injury of the forced mobilization as well as activities to remedy it. The mission of the foundation is to contribute to national unity and promote peace and human rights by recalling historical significance.
Our foundation's operation expenses are fully funded by the government. All of your valuable donations will be used for welfare support for victims of the forced mobilization by Japan and their bereaved families
Our foundation is a public interest corporation. (formerly a designated donor organization) Your donations will be tax-deductible under the Income Tax Act and the Corporate Tax Act.
How to Donate
- 1. Please contact us before donate and complete the Donation Designation and Collection and Use of Personal Information Agreement form.
- 2. Submit completed forms via FAX (82-2-739-5756) or Email (email@example.com).
To promote transparency, we are opening donation records and usage details to public. You can check them on our homepage.
For donation inquiries: 82-2-739-5751, please download and fill out the form below.
If you make a donation to us, you will not only feel deeply touched and rewarded as your contribution is fully used for the support and memorialization of forced mobilization victims, but also receive tax deduction benefits in accordance with relevant laws. Furthermore, we are preparing various benefits for our donors, such as free copies of our periodicals and invitations to several events organized by us.
History of Donor Organization Designation
- 1. 2014.1.1~2015.12.31 Designated as a donor organization
- 2. 2016.1.1~2021.12.31 Designated as an organization eligible for statutory donations
- 3. 2022.1.1.~2027.12.31 Re-designated as a public interest corporation (formerly donor organization) in accordance with the revision of the Corporate Tax Act